flamewolf-69nerflamewolf-69ner

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

ihateclowns ihateclowns

Congrats!

You've just submitted a piece of shit. Celebration! Anyways, the movie was horrible. The graphics sucked. The story sucks. No gives a shit that you hate clowns. NG is for submmitting movies/games, not a dateline where people get to know. No one wants to know you. So please refrain from making movies about anything about you, unless its hilarious.

I Hate Coffee Lock I Hate Coffee Lock

The message you send is distrubing.

Why the hell would you have light saber sex with a coffee bean?!?! Thats just wrong. And worse, you killed him after you were satisfied. That shows a lot about you character.

Anyways, the movie was bad. Graphics were sup par. Also, NG does not need to know that you hate some lock. No one cares. If you make another flash, please have a better plot then you sneaking up on and raping a coffee bean with a lightsaber.

breaking the habit breaking the habit

This needs more variety.

All this is i a bunch of spinning gears on a background. The only way this flash relates to your title is the song. This was poorly exicuted. Much more themes could have been used along with the music. But for some reason, you choose gears. That makes sense. Next time, if your movie is based more on the music, atleast try to make the animation relate the the song.

Bats and Balls Bats and Balls

Well done!

I rarely see these types of cartoons anymore.Excellent job!Nice work!I'm looking forward to your next work.

esspat's birthday talker esspat's birthday talker

WHAT THE HELL IS A CLOCK TAKEN FORM OF GAMECUBE!

Clock sucks,okay!I hate clocks now!I just hope that none of those stupid clocks have taken form of PS2.Man!They should just take form of the gay and stupid XboX!XboX sucks just like clocks do.The movie is poorly made and I don't like because of the penis.It sucked(no pun intended)(REALLY).

spining cube!!!! spining cube!!!!

Wow!A spinning cube!

This is so great!I always wanted to play with a spinning cube!And when I spin it fast,it turns into a line!That just added to the fun,even if I couldn't do anything with it!Amazing!I think I'm going to give this a fucking ZERO because it just plained sucked Monster Rancher balls,their's no point in doing or submitting this and because there is a glitch which you should fix.Don't submit something you found on the ground in the dog park because it's usually crap.Thank you.

NGmaster responds:

Dear flamerwolf,
I would Like to say what is a "monster Rancher balls"???
please tell me!!!

P.S if your that stupid to think I spelled your name wrong think again