flamewolf-69nerflamewolf-69ner

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Bats and Balls Bats and Balls

Well done!

I rarely see these types of cartoons anymore.Excellent job!Nice work!I'm looking forward to your next work.

esspat's birthday talker esspat's birthday talker

WHAT THE HELL IS A CLOCK TAKEN FORM OF GAMECUBE!

Clock sucks,okay!I hate clocks now!I just hope that none of those stupid clocks have taken form of PS2.Man!They should just take form of the gay and stupid XboX!XboX sucks just like clocks do.The movie is poorly made and I don't like because of the penis.It sucked(no pun intended)(REALLY).

spining cube!!!! spining cube!!!!

Wow!A spinning cube!

This is so great!I always wanted to play with a spinning cube!And when I spin it fast,it turns into a line!That just added to the fun,even if I couldn't do anything with it!Amazing!I think I'm going to give this a fucking ZERO because it just plained sucked Monster Rancher balls,their's no point in doing or submitting this and because there is a glitch which you should fix.Don't submit something you found on the ground in the dog park because it's usually crap.Thank you.

NGmaster responds:

Dear flamerwolf,
I would Like to say what is a "monster Rancher balls"???
please tell me!!!

P.S if your that stupid to think I spelled your name wrong think again

Windows SB  v1.11 Windows SB v1.11

Not as good as it could of been.

You did good in everything.You made a nice (and accurate) version of windows.I do have one problem though.The other parodies of windows had a halirious ending.This didn't.This could of been great,but it's good.Good job.

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

Great game!

Very nice game!It was pretty good.I like good games.I hope you make something this good again.

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

That was a sweet game!

This rocked!I loved this game.Add more stuff if you make another game!The filesize is so small but the game is very satisfing!Great work!Make another one!

Chess Chess

Great!Again!Again!

That was great!Maybe yuo should have different endings depending on the piece you click on.That was still very good.

Midieval Quest Midieval Quest

Consider the size.VERY important.

Excellent game for its size!No sound but a good and long game none the less.Highly recondmended game.Play it(I was not payed to say any of this)!

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

That was a great game!

This game is a great stress reliever.Anyone who hates Osama well want to play this game!

Bubble Trouble Bubble Trouble

IT's a fine remake!

It felt like I was playing the original version(except that the charactors are different).A excellent job.